Lightweight and agile, designed for the fastest players on court, the new Mizuno Volleyball Shoe Wave Lightning Z5 provides the world's best players the ultimate in lightweight performance. The Lightning Z5 features a new 360º, extremely breathable, engineered mesh upper along with Mizuno's proprietary Wave technology for controlled cushioning and lightweight stability which produces electric acceleration and efficient energy transfer.
- EVA Midsole
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- SR TOUCH: Shock absorbing mid-sole. Advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock, and keeps the transition smooth and fast.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- POWNCE: Power + Bounce = PoWnCe. Cushioning performance is the same as ap+, but it's 10% lighter.
- D-Flex Groove: Diagonal flexible groove. A diagonal groove in the mid foot area allows the player to turn at maximum speed and power by efficiently transferring natural body movement and shift in direction.
- Anatomical Cup-In-Sole: Cup-in-sole designed anatomically to fit the bottom of your foot.
- NonMarking Outsole: Non marking out-sole.
- Dura Shield: Protects toe from the damage of friction to the floor.
- SENSORPOINT: Suspension system connects Wave plate to the floor to provide increased stability and traction.
- Parallel Wave Plate: Wave technology which uniformly disperses shock throughout the sole, providing excellent cushioning and enhanced stability.
- 360° DynaMotionFit: Precisely engineered 360°DynamotionFit upper with Engineered Mesh seamlessly follows every contour of your foot for the ultimate fit.