Mizuno's fastest suit yet. Engineered for high-speeds, the GX-Sonic V is built for swimmers seeking top performances. The Multi Racer (MR) model fully supports the core and offers a hip lift sensation. The MR is designed with slightly less compression for increased mobility. This tech suit is engineered with updated Sonic Light Ribtex UW material, which offers increased water resistance for faster movement through the water and increased flotation. This new material combined with the Sonic Line X taping lifts the lower body and supports your entire kick cycle throughout the race. Crush the competition in the GX-Sonic V.
- FINA Approved: Approved by FINA for National and International Swimming Competitions. FINA Approved racing swimsuits have a unique FINA barcode printed on the swimsuit, making it easily identifiable to swimming officials.
- GX-SONIC Series: Mizuno's most elite swim product, built for competition.
- Sonic Light Ribtex UW: Material designed for ideal speed conditions under water. Each panel is built with increased water repellency and compression. This engineering assists with a tight body line and increased hip elevation throughout the race.
- Sonic Line X: Mizuno's most updated cross shaped taping supports both up and down kick. Offers a hip lift sensation throughout the entire kick cycle.
- Compressive Material: Compressive panels engineered for body support and alignment throughout the race.
- Water Resistant: Water repellant fabric and coating for optimal speed through the water.
- Taped Seams