The Mizuno men's GX-Sonic III ST competition jammer is designed and equipped for speed.
The Sprinter (ST) model is designed exclusively for short distance sprints. The Sonic Ribtex is designed to compress and support the hamstrings. The suit supports up-kicks through its proprietary design, cutting pattern and seams allowing you to maintain a streamlined posture through the entire race, keeping your legs fresh to the finish!
For information on team orders of 12 suits or more, please click here.
|Waist\Hip (inches)||32 - 33½||33½ - 34½||34½ - 35½||35½ - 37||37 - 38½||38½ - 39½||39½ - 40½|
|26½ - 27||2XS||2XS||XS|
|27½ - 29½||XS||XS||XS||S|
|29½ - 31½||S||S||S||M|
|31 - 33||M||M||M||L|
|32½ - 34½||L||L||L||XL|
|34 - 36||XL||XL||XL|
*Note: These elite tech suits are engineered to fit very tightly, like another layer of skin.
If you have any questions about your size, please contact customer service.
Mens Jammer Swim Shorts Key Features:
- FINA Approved: Approved by FINA for National and International Swimming Competitions.
- Water resistant material engineered to propel water.
- Sonic Line Design: Created through proprietary dynamic analysis of muscle load during swimming. The balance between strength support and ease of movement is determined through musculoskeletal simulation.
- Sonic Light Ribtex: Speed enters a new dimension. In addition to helping compression, Mizuno's proprietary material has an uneven surface, which reduces surface friction with water up to 9%.
- Please note: The logo size on colorway Royal White (5200) does not meet California High School standards.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Due to special fabric and construction, coloring and texture will vary with each suit.
- Suits are constructed using a special method in which fabric edges are bonded with tape. This tape may stretch or break if pulled strongly or excessively, or if swimmer is wearing the improper size. Please select your swimsuit size carefully.