The men's GX-SONIC III MR jammer is designed for speed.
The Multi Racer (MR) model pursues mobility, and supports various leg movements with moderate pressure. Sonic Light Ribtex combined with Sonic Line design lifts the lower body and supports up-kicks through its proprietary material distribution, cutting pattern and seams. This allows for maintaining a streamlined posture for the entire race keeping your legs fresh to the finish!
For information on team orders of 12 suits or more, please click here.
MizunoUSA.com will gladly accept returns on products in new and unused condition, with tags intact and packaging included within 30 days of the order shipment date for a full refund. The swimsuit cannot be returned and you will not be refunded if the suit has been worn in the water. Please note, MizunoUSA.com will only accept returns purchased from MizunoUSA.com. If you plan to make a return, please keep your customer order number for reference.
Jammer Swim Shorts Key Features:
- FINA Approved: Approved by FINA for National and International Swimming Competitions. FINA Approved racing swimsuits have a unique FINA barcode printed on the swimsuit, making it easily identifiable to swimming officials.
- Sonic Light Ribtex: Speed enters a new dimension. In addition to helping compression, Mizuno's proprietary material has an uneven surface, which reduces surface friction with water up to 9%.
- Sonic Line Design: Created through proprietary dynamic analysis of muscle load during swimming. The balance between strength, support and ease of movement is determined through musculoskeletal simulation.
- Expanded Area of Support: Support areas have been extended down the hamstrings for streamlined swimming in new dimensions with the series' largest ever support areas.
- Please note: The logo size on colorway Royal-White (5200) does not meet California High School Standards.