High performance right out of the wrapper, the innovative F21-TITANIUM is engineered with a Hot Metal™ Titanium barrel for high-level performance. Engineered with several ground-breaking softball bat innovations, including Black Onyx Carbon™ applied throughout the bat for a lower weight and better feel. 3-Piece bat construction creates high performance with decreased vibration for a smooth feel through contact.
- Hot Metal™ Titanium: Maximum performance from your first swing combined with great sound at impact.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Spiral Wrap: Creates uniform performance and improves durability for best possible feel.
- 3-PC Construction: Multi-Piece construction used to create maximum performance and feel.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Dynamic Damper: Significantly reduces vibrations to the hands for a more comfortable swing.
- Speed-Helix Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- ASA Approved: Approved for ASA play.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- WBSC/ISF Approved: Approved for WBSC or ISF play.