Mizuno's new one-piece fastpitch softball bat design is full of innovative bat technologies to boost your performance at the plate. Engineered with Mizuno's exclusive XZone™ technology, which adjusts composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel to create a massive sweet spot. Anti-Shock™ construction in the taper reduces shock and increases durability. Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound and an increased sweet spot. An ideal bat for players who are looking for a very balanced swing weight.
- XZone™: Creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel.
- Black Array Carbon: Creates a shorter break-in time to peak performance.
- Anti-Shock: Reduces vibrations felt in the hands for a more comfortable swing.
- Double Wall: Gives you higher peak performance right out of the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Optimized End Cap: Great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop.
- One-Piece Construction: For maximum mobility and comfort.
- Speed-Helix™ Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- ASA Approved: Approved for ASA play.
- ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- ISF Approved: Approved for ISF play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.