The versatile F19-CRBN2 carbon fiber softball bat is an ideal 2-Piece bat option for a wide-range of players needing a high-performance bat with an outstanding feel. Featuring XZone™ Technology to create a massive sweet spot, the F19-CRBN2 is constructed with Black Onyx Carbon and a Double Wall barrel design to increase durability with a shorter break-in period. 2-Piece LINK™ technology reduces vibrations to the hands to give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat. Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound, while also increasing the size of the sweet spot.
- Double Wall: Gives you higher peak performance right out of the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness.
- XZone™: Creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel.
- 2-Piece LINK™: Significantly reduces vibrations to the hands to give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Optimized End Cap: Great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Speed-Helix™ Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- ASA Approved: Approved for ASA play. ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- ISF Approved: Approved for ISF play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.