Our hugely amplified Wave sole commits every available gram of weight low, towards the face - dropping spin rates for even the fastest, downward ball strikers. The Wave sole also allows the ST180 Left Handed Fairway Wood to contract and expand on impact - increasing energy imparted to the ball. The flatter, more efficient flight keeps the thin, high energy 1770 Maraging Steel face under full control.
- Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization.
- 1770 Maraging Steel Face: An extremely strong steel allows for a thin, hot face for higher initial ball speed and overall distance.
- Waffle Crown: Ultralight waffle pattern created inside crown provides discretionary weight to be used for launch optimization.
|Loft º||15º (13-17º Adj)||18º (16-20º Adj)|
|MCA Tensei Blue||Flex||Weight||Ball Flight||Butt|
|Golf Pride M-31 360||Butt Size||Shape||Weight|
|Click here to see all custom grips|