Mizuno’s Wave sole commits every available gram of weight low, towards the face - dropping spin rates for even the fastest, downward ball strikers. Our first Wave sole in a driver also allows the ST180 to contract and expand on impact - increasing energy imparted to the ball. With a new Forged SP700 Titanium Face the ST180 left handed golf driver accelerates ball speeds noticeably past is predecessors.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization.
- Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds.
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA.
- SP700 Titanium Face: Exotic fine grain titanium material that offer greater responsive force for increased ball speed and distance.
- Waffle Crown: Ultralight waffle pattern created inside crown provides discretionary weight to be used for launch optimization.
|Loft º||9.5º (7.5-11.5º Adj)||12.5º (10.5-14.5º Adj)|
|MCA Tensei Orange||Flex||Weight||Ball Flight||Butt|
|MCA Tensei Blue||Flex||Weight||Ball Flight||Butt|
|Mitsubishi Bassara||Flex||Weight||Ball Flight||Butt|
|Click here to see all custom shafts|
|Golf Pride M-31 360||Butt Size||Shape||Weight|
|Click here to see all custom grips|