The JPX919 55 Degree Sand Wedge is the perfect wedge to blend into your set of JPX919 irons or work individually in your bag. Its tour level spin and feel will be evident both on full shots and around the green. With the help of a tour precision milled face and grooves, spin and control around the greens will be unmatched. The Pearl Brush finish softens the precise club lines in high sunlight, while still maintaining a durable finish that wedges need.
- Face Milling Lines: Increased surface roughness to increase spin nearer the green
- X30 Soft Stainless Steel: A soft and durable metal that provides outstanding feel and is easily bendable for custom
- Pearl Brush finish: Chrome plating with a more durable pearl finish to soften the JPX919's precise lines in sunlight.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Quad Cut Grooves: Milled narrow/deep grooves optimized for stronger lofts and wide/shallow grooves optimized for higher lofts