With the JPX 900 Hot Metal Womens Golf Irons, we set out to engineer the longest, hottest, broadest appeal iron we’ve ever made. By utilizing new material Chromoly, and new methods of construction with our one-piece cup face, we were able to achieve this, and produced an unmatched level of ball speed.
For more information on specific set specs, please visit the technical details tab.
Key Features:CHROMOLY 4140M:
- 15% stronger material than 17-4 pH Stainless steel provides the added strength for our hottest face ever
- Ultra-thin face combined with our re-engineered CORTECH multi-thickness design provides superior initial ball speed for maximum distance
- More mass is pushed to the extreme perimeter of the club head for industry leading MOI
- POWER FRAME geometry is a result of our Harmonic Impact Technology.The rigid POWER FRAME provided an extremely solid impact sound while allowing maximum face rebound.
- Through complex development techniques we were able to achieve Unitized Cup Face Geometry, delivering a massive COR AREA.
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry also provides more discretionary weight than welded cup face designs, thus allowing for a deeper CG and greater forgiveness
|Off Set "||0.211"||0.191"||0.179"||0.169"||0.148"||0.128"||0.118"||0.118"|
Stock Shaft Information
|True Temper Project X LZ||Flex||Weight||Torque||Ball Flight||Tip||Butt|
|3.5 - Lite||45.0g||5.4||High||.355"||.585"|
|Click here to see all custom shafts|
Stock Grip Information
|Mizuno M-31 360 Undersize Scuba Blue||Butt Size||Shape||Grams|
|Click here to see all custom grips|