Built on the foundation of the highly regarded JPX 850 Forged which was our first integration of Boron, the JPX 900 Forged makes ‘across the board’ enhancements that improve the look, feel and distance, with new levels of ball speeds from a forged iron.
For more information on specific set specs, please visit the technical details tab.
Key Features:Benefits from Boron:
- 1025 Boron is roughly 30% stronger than 1025E, allowing thinner, hotter, more extreme geometry
- Increased strength of Boron material frees up discretionary weight to be more optimally used
- Grain Flow Forging process delivers soft, solid, consistent feel.
- Multi-Thickness Face Allows for higher ball speed retention on off center hits
- Oriented to optimizer rebound and ball speeds on center impacts
- Large rebound area combined with COR Tech helps deliver a new level of COR for a forged iron
- Thinnest area of sole extended in both the Toe and Heel directions for more ball speed across the face
- 21.5 grams removed to be redistributed to the Power Frame for forgiveness and stability
|Off Set "||0.161"||0.152"||0.142"||0.132"||0.122"||0.112"||0.102"||0.093"|
Stock Shaft Information
|True Temper Project X LZ||Flex||Weight||Torque||Ball Flight||Tip||Butt|
|Click here to see all custom shafts|
Stock Grip Information
|Golf Pride Multicompound BL/BK||Butt Size||Shape||Grams|
|Click here to see all custom grips|