With an eight-way adjustable hosel, the CLK hybrid can be precisely set to fill the distance gap between your longest iron and shortest fairway wood. Whether you are a better player with higher swing speeds or someone looking to replace the majority of your long irons - all can benefit from the increased ball speeds, playability and ease of launch from all conditions and lies with this adjustable hybrid golf club.
- 1770 Maraging Steel Face: An extremely strong steel allows for a thin, hot face for higher initial ball speed and overall distance
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Precise loft and lie angle tuning
- Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization