Made in Haga, Japan: The pitcher baseball glove of choice for over 100 professional ballplayers, each Mizuno Pro LE is meticulously handcrafted by one of the most revered Glove Craftsman in the world—a Mizuno Glove Master. Mizuno Pro LE gloves are made with Northern European Kip leather, which is hand-selected and impeccably conditioned. Regarded as the finest ball glove leather available. Mizuno Pro LE is the only glove with its own reconditioning program in which we will repair and recondition your pitcher's glove once during its lifetime to restore it to its original glory.
- Deguchi Northern European Kip Leather: Hand selected and impeccably conditioned. Regarded as the finest glove leather available.
- Limited Edition: Handcrafted by a Mizuno Master Craftsman.
- Off Season Reconditioning Program: Mizuno Pro is the only glove with its own reconditioning program. Transform your glove into "like new" condition with our Off-Season Conditioning Program. We will repair and recondition your glove once during the lifetime of the glove to restore it to its original glory.
- Roll Welting: Provides a cleaner look and stability through the fingers.
- Speed Drive Technology: Perfectly balanced based on position to provide the fastest reaction and best response possible.