Mizuno’s B20-PWR-CRBN BBCOR (Drop 3) features a giant, extended barrel shape to give batters a significantly larger hitting area and sweet spot for more power and forgiveness. Engineered with Mizuno’s exclusive Power Ring™ technology, which results in lower barrel compression and booming sound at contact. An ultra-low MOI design makes this a perfect bat choice for players looking for a truly balanced bat.
- Power Ring: designed for low barrel compression and improved sound.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Speed-Helix™ Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- BBCOR Certified: Approved for NCAA/NFHS play.