Pure innovation and power, B20-MAXCOR CRBN BBCOR Bat (Drop 3) stands out with its unique Dual Density VP Sleeve + HotMetal™ core construction to generate a significantly wider sweet spot with more power and distance on every swing due to increased spin rates. MaxCor also features a Black Onyx™ composite taper and handle and a patent-pending Dual Frequency Dampener, which reduces vibration for a better feel. The bat of choice for the Long Beach State Dirtbags.
- VP Sleeve: Creates a wider circumferential sweet spot with optimized backspin and increased performance for maximum distance on every hit.
- Dual Density VP Sleeve: New VP sleeve incorporates a double wall, dual density construction to extend the sweet spot to an unprecedented level.
- Dual Frequency Dampener: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- CorTech™: Generates a wider sweet spot and reduced MOI for more power, forgiveness, and a faster swing speed for better performance at the plate.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Supra-Helix™ Grip: Designed for ultimate feel and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- BBCOR Certified: Approved for NCAA/NFHS play.