Pure innovation and power, B20-MAXCOR CRBN big barrel bat stands out with its unique VP Sleeve + HotMetal™ core construction to generate a significantly wider sweet spot with more power and distance on every swing due to increased spin rates. MaxCor also features a Black Onyx™ composite taper and handle and a patent-pending Dual Frequency Dampener, which reduces vibration for a better feel. The bat of choice for the Long Beach State Dirtbags.
- VP Sleeve: Creates a wider circumferential sweet spot with optimized backspin and increased performance for maximum distance on every hit.
- Dual Frequency Dampener: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- CorTech™: Generates a wider sweet spot and reduced MOI for more power, forgiveness, and a faster swing speed for better performance at the plate.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Hot Metal COR: A dual pocket cavity and multi-thickness face design for maximum ball speeds to deliver long consistent distance
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Supra-Helix™ Grip: Designed for ultimate feel and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- USA Baseball Approved: Approved for USA Baseball play.