Mizuno’s B19-CRBN2 features patented 2-Piece Link™ technology, which connects Hot Metal™ and Black Onyx Carbon™ construction in both barrel and handle to create a serious high-performance bat with a great feel. An extended barrel leads to a more forgiving and powerful hitting surface, while engineered details like an Optimized End Cap actually extends the sweet spot and creates a booming sound at contact.
- 2-Piece LINK™: Significantly reduces vibrations to the hands to give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat.
- Double Wall: Gives you higher peak performance right out of the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- Speed-Helix™ Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- Optimized End Cap: Great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.