Beach Omnis Tights: Comfortable wide waistband tight with contrast stitching designed to keep your muscles warm
- Full-length technical tight with contrast cover-stitch.
- Tech design mimics muscles along leg.
- 2” tall foldable waistband.
- Tagless care label.
- Athletic Fit.
- Material: 88% Mizuno DryLite™ Micro-fiber Polyester with 12% Spandex®
- Material: 88% Drylite� Micro-fiber Polyester with 12% Spandex�
- Style: 440419
Browse 7 questions Browse 7 questions and 1 answer
What are the lengths on these sizes?
Are the Charcoal Beach Omnis tights the one with the Runbird only and the black has the strips on the seams as the detail shows? Looks like the two could be mixed up. The charcoal looks jet black and the black looks charcoal? Please advise.
How shear is the fabric? Is it thick enough to not be able to see through if in a squating position?
BEST ANSWER: The Beach Omnis Tight will not be see through.
Where are these pants available so I can try them on?
Do these tights follow the same sizing chart as all other Mizuno women's pants? There are no measurements other than inseam for me to gauge my size. If I can reference another size chart to choose the appropriate size I would just like to know that.
Is there a sizing chart for the volleyball apparel?
What's the inseam?