- Full-length composite double fan wave: Controls overpronation by engaging wave plate sooner for a buttery smooth ride
- Dynamotion Fit: Reduces lateral stress for optimal fit while in motion
- Mizuno Wave: Combines cushioning and stability
- InterCool: reduces heat and moisture build-up inside the shoe
- SmoothRide: minimizes the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition
The Wave Inspire series has long shown how stability and lightweight do not have to be mutually exclusive traits. With a refined fit, the 8th version returns to the feel so many runners have fallen in love with.
SmoothRide Engineered, solid rubber forefoot outsole design for cushioning, flexibility, and durability.
White/Anthracite/Sun Orange (009D)
|Sizes||7-13, 14, 15, 16|
|Running - Moderate Support||harmonious ride, moderate over pronation|
Inspired by nature, Wave is the industry’s most effective midsole technology. Wave’s unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
Unique approach to the sole of the shoe designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step.
Combination of shoe technologies that create an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly throughout your stride, eliminating stress points and bunching for a more comfortable run.
AP+ improves the quality of the running experience by offering increased rebound and a bouncier feeling run while maintaining the light weight performance you've come to expect from Mizuno.
Find your fit online
Try Mizuno’s Precision Fit system to help you find the running shoe that works in best harmony with your body.
Have a Question?
From warranty info to tips on product care and more, get answers to your product questions.