- Named after one of the oldest known bipedal creatures, the Eudibamus Cursoris.
- Designed to provide a more stable platform and cushioning for someone transforming to a midfoot strike.
- ZERO RAMP offset between the heel and forefoot provides a natural plane tailored to a midfoot strike.
- WAVE TECHNOLOGY in the forefoot for maximum protection, comfort and a smooth ride.
- Flat-bottomed forefoot design coupled with a wider platform provides stability and assurance from foot strike to toe-off.
- 12mm/12mm heel-forefoot design offers a more protective ride.
Vibrant Orange / Silver / Anthracite (2H73)
|Sizes||7-13, 14, 15|