Your information is being sent...
Your signup submission was successful.
Your signup submission was not successful, please try again.
Sign up for email updates from Mizuno and receive news about exclusive events and promotions
The Planet Wave: The Heat Is On, but It May Help
2012 MIZUNO MEZAMASHII PROJECT WEEKLY SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The 2012 Mizuno Mezamashii Project Weekly Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins May 14, 2012 and ends October 28, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time (the "Sweepstakes Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules, a "day" will run from 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time to 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time each day of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor's clock is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Period includes twenty (20) consecutive Sweepstakes drawing weeks consisting of seven (7) days each (the "Drawing Weeks"), beginning with the Drawing Week of June 11 - June 17 and ending with the Drawing Week of October 22 - October 28.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia who (i) are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, and (ii) have not received an "Invitation to the Mezamashii Project" from Sponsor at time of entry. Officers, directors, and employees (collectively, "employees") of Mizuno USA, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Leader Enterprises, Inc. ("Administrator"), and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, those involved in the execution and administration of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible to enter or win.
4. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by visiting the "Apply for an Invite" panel on http://www.mezamashiirunproject.com or, after July 9, 2012, also on http://www.mizunorunning.com (collectively, the "Website") and completing the online entry form. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person and per email address.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or logins, or any other methods, will void that entrant's entry and that entrant may be disqualified. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Once submitted, entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Please note that you may not be sent confirmation of receipt of entry; in the event that your entry is acknowledged in any way following submission, such acknowledgement does not constitute any representation by Sponsor as to the eligibility of your entry. Any automated computer receipt does not constitute proof of actual receipt by Sponsor or Administrator for purposes of these Official Rules. The submission of an entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant, and all internet access and usage charges are the responsibility of the entrant.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor or Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Any entries not in conformance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. For a copy of these Official Rules, please print them from the Website, or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 2012 Mizuno Mezamashii Project Weekly Sweepstakes Official Rules, 3030 Old Ranch Pkwy., Suite 300, Seal Beach, CA 90740, by October 28, 2012. (Vermont residents may omit return postage.)
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS OF WINNING PRIZE. For each Drawing Week, Sponsor will select fifty (50) Sweepstakes Prize winners (provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received in the Sweepstakes to make such number of awards) through a random drawing from among all eligible entries received in the Sweepstakes up through the last day of the applicable Drawing Week (a "Drawing Week Drawing"). Entries that do not win during a Drawing Week will automatically be entered for the next Drawing Week. Each Drawing Week Drawing will be held in Seal Beach, CA within three (3) days after the last day of the corresponding Drawing Week. Odds of winning a prize in a particular Drawing Week Drawing depend on the total number of eligible entries received as of the last day of such Drawing Week. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per entrant.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. For purposes hereof, an "authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
6. PRIZES. Sponsor will award a total of 1,000 Sweepstakes Prizes (fifty (50) Sweepstakes Prizes for each of the 20 Drawing Weeks), provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received in the Sweepstakes to make such number of awards. "Sweepstakes Prize" is defined as and consists of (i) an "Invitation to the Mezamashii Project" (an "Invitation") which provides winner with a code ("Code") winner may use to become a member of the Mezamashii Project ("Member") and thereby redeem/receive one (1) pair of Mizuno running shoes from Sponsor, and (ii) the opportunity for winner to direct Sponsor to send an Invitation to one (1) "Worthy Runner" (who must be a person other than winner and a resident of one of the 50 states of the United States or D.C. and comply with other eligibility requirements of entrants), which provides "Worthy Runner" with a Code "Worthy Runner" may use to become a Member of the Mezamashii Project and redeem/receive one (1) pair of Mizuno running shoes from Sponsor. (Mizuno running shoe lines/models are in the discretion of Sponsor and sizes are subject to availability; available shoes do not include the "Prophecy" line/model.) Approximate retail value of Sweepstakes Prize (based on redemption of two pairs of shoes) is up to $299.98, depending on size and model of Mizuno running shoes awarded.
Sweepstakes Prize winners and others individuals (including "Worthy Runners") that receive an Invitation and that register as a Member of the Mezamashii Project and act to redeem their Mizuno running shoes by September 15, 2012 are also eligible to enter the 2012 Mizuno Mezamashii Project Osaka Sweepstakes (the "Osaka Sweepstakes"). (Osaka Sweepstakes details and Official Rules are available to Sweepstakes Prize winners and "Worthy Runners" at time of registration as a Member of the Mezamashii Project.)
Invitations and memberships in the Mezamashii Project are free of charge and may not be purchased, sold, auctioned, or transferred. Sweepstakes Prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No prize substitutions are permitted except at Sponsor's sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes or expenses, including, without limitation, sales tax, luxury tax and any other costs incurred in claiming or using any of the Sweepstakes Prizes, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Any difference between the actual value of any Sweepstakes Prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded.
Sponsor will notify potential winner by email (on the basis of email address provided by entrant). Sweepstakes Prizes will be awarded in accordance with directions provided by Sponsor in Invitation/prize notification, and Sweepstakes Prize winner must comply with all such directions in order to receive prize. Sweepstakes Prize winner's Code must be submitted to Sponsor and used to redeem running shoes (and designate "Worthy Runner") within 60 days of Invitation/prize notification. "Worthy Runner's" Code must be submitted to Sponsor and used to redeem running shoes within 60 days of date of "Worthy Runner's" Invitation/notification; "Worthy Runner" will be required to comply with other conditions in these Official Rules for entrants and potential winners.
Potential winner must comply with all of the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (an "Affidavit") within fourteen (14) days of prize notification in order to receive the prize. (If potential winner is under the age of majority in their state of legal residence, the Affidavit must be executed on potential winner's behalf by a parent or legal guardian). In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the entry form, (b) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) potential winner's prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor's sole discretion, by a random drawing from among the other eligible entries received. All prizes claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will be awarded; unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS.This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering, entrant agrees: (i) to be contacted by Sponsor by email, and (ii) that, if entrant is a Sweepstakes prize winner, Sponsor may use such winner's name, voice, likeness, image, statements, biographical data, address (city and state only) and prize information, in any and all media now existing or hereafter devised for promotion, advertising, trade or any other purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, without attribution, notification, compensation or consents (except where prohibited by law), and entrant hereby releases Sponsor and Administrator from any liability with respect thereto.
Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) disqualify from this or any sweepstakes it sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has violated these Official Rules, entered or attempted to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses, or any other device or means, or tampered with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes; and (ii) modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes in the event that human or technical error occurs in the administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of entries, or other errors, printing errors, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failure, or other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, proper play or marketing objectives of the Sweepstakes. In such event, or in the event the Sweepstakes or any part of it is cancelled, suspended or discontinued for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award all or any of the prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to the date of cancellation or suspension.
By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant releases Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, successors, assigns, shareholders, members, managers, officers, printers, distributors, and advertising agencies, and their employees, agents, and consultants (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties"), from any and all liability for any accident, loss, tax liability, damage of any kind, injury or death arising from entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or while traveling to and/or from a location to obtain or use a prize.
The Indemnified Parties shall have no obligation, responsibility or liability with regard to: (i) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate these Official Rules; (ii) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, postage-due, unintelligible, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, garbled, incomplete, illegible or are otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (iii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries, or any incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; (iv) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or in claiming any prize; (v) any problems or technical malfunctions of the Sweepstakes and/or the Website or of any telephone or communications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials related to this Sweepstakes; (vi) any inability of a winner to accept a prize for any reason; or (vii) the inability to award all or any part of a prize due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor's reasonable control.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Any and all disputes with respect to this Sweepstakes will be resolved in the state or federal courts in the State of Georgia for Gwinnett County, Georgia exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Georgia and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Georgia. By entering, entrant consents to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Gwinnett County, Georgia. If any provision of these Official Rules is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Except where prohibited, by entering this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive damages, incidental damages, consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. (NOTE: Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.)
9. WARNING. Any attempt by ENTRANT or any other person to deliberately damage the WEBSite or undermine the legitimate operation of this SWEEPSTAKES may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, SPONSOR reserveS the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees) from any such Entrant or OTHER person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
10. SPONSOR; ADMINISTRATOR. Sponsor: Mizuno USA, Inc., 4925 Avalon Ridge Parkway, Norcross, Georgia 30071 ("Sponsor"). Administrator: Leader Enterprises, Inc., 1775 Woodstock Road, Suite 200, Roswell, GA 30075 ("Administrator").
11. WINNERS LIST. For name of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped, business-size envelope to: 2012 Mizuno Mezamashii Project Weekly Sweepstakes Winners List, 3030 Old Ranch Pkwy., Suite 300, Seal Beach, CA 90740, by April 28, 2013.