The new MP-58 irons utilize revolutionary DUAL MUSCLE TITANIUM™ Technology. During the complex Grain Flow Forging process, a high-tech Titanium metal is forged into the outer muscle of the iron, which not only delivers the feel, workability and shape every MP player desires, but also provides increased playability especially in the long irons. The lightweight characteristics of the pure Titanium utilized in the MP-58s allow for an ideal amount of thickness behind the impact area to ensure the legendary soft, solid and consistent feel one expects from a Mizuno iron, while simultaneously providing a dramatic increase in perimeter weighting for enhanced playability. The MP-58 irons achieve the rare combination of a penetrating ball flight, increased MOI, and superior feel, all in the ultimate player’s head shape. This perfect combination of playing characteristics is only attainable through the utilization of Mizuno’s patented DUAL MUSCLE TITANIUM™ Technology!
- Dual Muscle TITANIUM™ design combines multiple materials during the Grain Flow Forging process to deliver solid feel and amazing playability.
- Impact, sound, and feel are optimized through extensive utilization of Modal Analysis, which separates Mizuno irons from the competition.
- Patented Grain Flow Forged® 1025E “Pure Select” mild carbon steel and pure Titanium combine to provide the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel.
- Durable double nickel chrome plated finish and a Black Chrome stainless steel muscle medallion provide elegant aesthetics.
- Modified U-grooves, which conform to the Condition of Competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
- Rolled leading edge, flattened mid-sole, and rolled trailing edge deliver consistent striking ability from all types of lies.
|Club||LH||Loft °||Lie °||Offset "||Bounce °||Length "|