JPX-825 R&D Video
Performance Fitting System
Mizuno Golf Custom Manufacturing
News & Reviews
The new JPX-825™ is the longest and most forgiving iron that Mizuno has ever created! To deliver exceptional ball speed and explosive distance, Mizuno engineers created an extremely thin and hot face utilizing MAX COR Technology. This game-changing distance is combined with the LARGEST SWEET AREA EVER in a Mizuno iron, to deliver the “Balanced Performance” that others simply can’t. Explosive distance WITH maximum forgiveness is what every golfer has been searching for, and the JPX-825 delivers.
- MAX COR pocket construction and Multi-thickness Hot Metal face deliver the highest allowable Coefficient of Restitution (COR) for amazing distance.
- Optimized MAX MOI Pocket cavity and extreme toe/heel weighting deliver Mizuno’s largest Sweet Area ever.
- Mizuno’s scientifically designed Harmonic Impact Technology ensures an extremely solid sound and feel at impact.
- Multi-material electroform badge to further enhance feel and deliver aggressive styling.
- Triple Cut sole design for ideal turf interaction from and lie on the course.
- Two toned Nickel Chrome plated for elegant and durable finish.
- Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability.
SEE HOW THE JPX-825s STACK UP TO THE COMPETITION
The trajectory images shown in this comparison tool are based on robotic testing results conducted by Mizuno. All test clubs were new 6 irons built to a standardized, uniform specification using the same loft, grips and shafts. The test was performed at constant power for all clubs using the same model golf balls. The trajectory data is normalized to avoid environmental inconsistencies.
|Off Set "||0.228"||0.209"||0.189"||0.177"||0.165"||0.146"||0.126"||0.126"|
Standard Stock SKUs
210550 RH (4-GW) Steel
210551 LH (4-GW) Steel
210552 RH (4-GW) Graphite
Stock ShaftsSee Shaft Specifications
TRUE TEMPER DYNALITE GOLD XP - R300, S300
Custom ShaftsSee Shaft Specifications
FUJIKURA OROCHI: LL, L, RL, R, SR, S
MATRIX PROGRAM 130 - R, S
PROJECT X GRAPHITE - 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0
TRUE TEMPER DYNALITE GOLD XP - R300, S300, X100
TRUE TEMPER DYNAMIC GOLD - R300, S300, X100
TRUE TEMPER DYNAMIC GOLF TOUR ISSUE - S400, X100
GS95 - R300, S300
TRUE TEMPER DYNAMIC GOLD SUPERLITE - R300, S300
TRUE TEMPER DYNALITE GOLD XP "SENSICORE" - R300, S300
PROJECT X - 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5
PROJECT X PXi - 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5
NIPPON NS PRO 950 - R, S
FST KBS TOUR - R, S, X
FST KBS C-TAPER - S, X
Custom GripsSee Grip Specifications
Mizuno M-31 - 0.58, 0.60
Tour Velvet - 0.58 Round
Tour Velvet White Full Cord - 0.60 Round
Tour Velvet Black Full Cord - 0.58 Round
Tour Velvet Midsize - 0.60 Round
Tour Velvet Jumbo - 0.60 Round
Tour Wrap 2G - 0.60 Round
Tour Wrap 2G Jumbo - 0.60 Round
Tour Wrap 2G White - 0.60 Round
Multicompound BL/BK - 0.58*
Multicompound RD/BK - 0.60 Round
Multicompound WH/BK - 0.60 Round
Multicompound WH/BK - 0.60 Round, Midsize
Multicompound YW/BK - 0.60 Round
Multicompound WH/RD - 0.60 Round
Multicompound WH/BL - 0.60 Round
Multicompound WH/BK - 0.60 Round
Xi7 Men's - 0.58 Round
DSI Black Women's - 0.60 Round
DriTac Women's - 0.60 Round
Cross Line - 0.58 Round
R.E.L. 3GEN "Mizuno" Blue - 0.60 Round
R.E.L. 3GEN Gray - 0.60 Round
R.E.L. 3GEN White - 0.60 Round
R.E.L. 3GEN Red - 0.60 Round
R.E.L. 3GEN Orange - 0.60 Round