Wave Paradox: Embrace the paradox of lightweight support.
We combined everything we learned about control shoes with our lightweight construction methods to create a shoe for excessive overpronation control that is very light and feels very fast. A Smoothride engineered midsole with Fan Wave Technology provides a stable ride from landing to toe-off.
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Double Fan Wave with articulated forefoot Wave Plate for the optimal blend of shock attenuation, guidance and lightweight flexibility.
- Dynamotion Fit upper delivers snug, conforming support where needed.
- SmoothRide Engineered for a Brilliant Run.
- Combination blown rubber forefoot/articulated Wave Plate for the optimal blend of pliability and propulsion at toe-off.
- Wide forefoot gauge for maximum support through engineered geometry.
- New 3D print execution delivers a true paradox - the pattern appears to have curves, yet the graphic is made entirely of straight lines.
U4icOptimal shock attenuation, durability and a superior ride.
Mizuno WaveWave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
SmoothRide EngineeringCreates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
DynaMotion FitCreates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.