Harmonic Impact Technology [HIT]Scientifically designed to optimize your sound and feel at impact.
Hot Metal CORA dual pocket cavity and multi-thickness face design for maximum ball speeds to deliver long consistent distance
Power Frame Dual PocketDelivers unmatched stability and extreme forgiveness
The Quickest Way To Improve Your Game
The JPX EZ combines the amazing distance from our Hot Metal face design with the unbelievable forgiveness of our Power Frame Dual Pocket construction.
Along with the ease of launch trajectory, the JPX EZ delivers amazing feel through Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T.).
- POWER FRAMETM Dual Pocket. Dual Pocket construction POWERFRAMETM design delivers unmatched stability and extreme forgiveness.
- Hot Metal COR design. A dual pocket cavity and a multi-thickness face design for maximum ball speeds to deliver long consistent distance.
- Harmonic Impact Technology (H.I.T.). Mizuno’s scientific technology to fine tune sound and feel
- Black Ni finish. An anti-glare finish for a sleek bold look.
|Off Set "||0.299"||0.289"||0.280"||0.260"||0.240"||0.220"||0.201"||0.181"||0.161"|
Standard Stock SKUS
210706 RH (4-GW) STEEL
210707 LH (4-GW) STEEL
210708 RH (4-GW) GRAPHITE [+$100]
And NOW the new JPX EX ….SPECTACULAR would be an understatement.
I write my reviews with a sincere desire to help my fellow golfer make an informed decision about purchasing new equipment. As a single digit handicap, I will still take any game improvement club over the pro model. Why? Unless you can practice everyday and have an instructor at your ready. why not? Game improvement is designed to do two things;
• Get the ball to the hole in the least amount of stokes and
• Provide more enjoyment to your game.
The JPX EX gets a perfect score on both accounts. So here are my bullet points of the benefits:
• Accurate and forgiving, The best I’ve ever hit of any iron, period, including all of the major brands.
• Consistent distance gapping and long. As good as it gets period!
• Easy to swing and glides through the turf like magic. I’ve never experienced anything like it!
• The aesthetics are stunning, and downright sexy! The nickel platting holds up with no signs of wear.
• Feels like a perfectly struck forged blade. Never harsh, but you can tell when you’ve flushed it and when you’re off center. Even mishits are amazing.
The stock Mizuno graphite shaft is matched to perfection.
As promised, my custom order was delivered in a week. Mizuno has exceptional customer service!
Watch the Mizuno promotional video so you can get a real appreciation of the technological design that went into these irons. IT’S ALL TRUE…no hype!
I am blown away and promise that these will be in my bag for a very long time to come.
MY HIGHEST RATING! If you love golf, these are a MUST. Mizuno hit a bases loaded home run for the World Series. But don’t just take my word for it, try them out for yourself! Take a mortgage on your home, ask for a raise, borrow the money from a friend, raid your savings account, have your wife get a job, tell your kids to mow lawns…”anything for golf” as these are really that good!
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Always be sure to have the fitting experts fit your swing for the correct shaft flex and lie angle. This is so important. It makes all the difference and enhances an already awesome club.
PS…A special thanks to Sean at Golfsmith in Boca Raton, Florida. Your service is second to none!
I'm an older guy, 46 and new to the game - I can say without a doubt that it's harder to hit a bad shot with these irons compared to anything else I have tried.
It's still possible, of course, but there's a lot more margin for error with the JPX EZ
I dunno about you but I still have quite a bit of error in my swing on the good days and after the first bucket on the range today I settled in and was seeing way more balls flying high and straight than before.
Go try them tomorrow!
3 hybrid: 19 degrees
4 hybrid: 22 degrees
5 hybrid: 25 degrees
6 hybrid: 28 degrees
7 iron: 32 degrees
8 iron: 36 degrees
9 iron: 40 degrees
PW: 45 degrees
GW: 50 degrees
Project X LZ=Regular Flex- 70 grams
Senior Flex- 60 grams
Ladies Flex- 50 grams
Here is the lightweight graphite shaft offerings for our hybrids.
Fujikura Hybrid Shaft=Regular Flex-66 grams
Senior Flex-60 grams
There is also a matching Sand Wedge that can be ordered as well.